[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM photos are deleted on Commons

Alexander Tsirlin altsirlin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:46:08 UTC 2016

Dear Leila,

I can also repeat my point on list. Russian WLM organizers need the time
until October 31 in order to identify and properly transfer no-FOP
files. The Russian organizers really need this time. They are unable and
they will not work in a different time frame. If Commons community
accepts this, we are all fine. If they do not accept it, we have to say
good-bye to Commons.

Sincerely,
Alexander