[Wiki Loves Monuments] Photo eligibility

Neville Borg neville.borg at wikimalta.org
Tue Sep 6 20:54:32 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for your comments and feedback, we will look into the possibility of
reconfiguring the landing page to make it more straightforward. Since only
one person has uploaded outside of the upload wizard, we will reach out to
this individual user to see if they need any guidance and if they wish to
participate in the contest after all.

Best,
Neville