[Wiki Loves Monuments] Photo eligibility

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:07:44 UTC 2016

FWIW, in Spain we made our rules to say:

* The photos can be published using the [[Wiki Loves Monuments Upload
Wizard]], designed to help in the participation on this contest.

* Those uploading their photos not using this wizard must indicate their
participation manuall adding the code  {{Wiki Loves Monuments 2016|xy}}
to the image page.

Also, a similarly designed point is:

* It is the participant responsibility to ensure that the photos are
tagged with a valid identifier…
(ie. if they didn't put the right identifier but someone else did for
them, that's ok, but they shall not rely on it)

Regards