[Wiki Loves Monuments] Photo eligibility

Nicu Buculei nicubunu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:47:49 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Neville Borg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a question regarding eligibility of photos - we are receiving many
> photos (mostly from one user) for monuments that are on our list, but are
> not uploaded through the WLM wizard. I suspect that this user is uploading
> them to participate in WLM but is used to uploading pictures in a certain
> manner and is unwilling to deviate from this.
>
> Are these photos still eligible, or are they to be ignored for the purpose
> of the contest?

Did you write on the rules for your national contest the photos must
be uploaded with the wizard? Normally it shouldn't be the case (some
people even use bots to upload their images).
This particular user adds the relevant data for the contest? Meaning
the monument identifier, the relevant categories, templates  and
such...  if so, then the uploads should be eligible. If not, you can
contact the uploader, inform about the mistakes and maybe offer a bit
of help, is up to you.

--
nicu