[Wiki Loves Monuments] Photo eligibility

Jonathan Cardy werespielchequers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 08:59:22 UTC 2016

You can only enter people into a contest if they agree, but the contest does not require people to use a particular upload form.

I suggest you talk to the individual, give them the code they could copy into their descriptions and if you have volunteers available offer to add the template to the images they have uploaded that would qualify

Regards

WSC