[Wiki Loves Monuments] Photo eligibility

Neville Borg neville.borg at wikimalta.org
Tue Sep 6 07:47:22 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have a question regarding eligibility of photos - we are receiving many
photos (mostly from one user) for monuments that are on our list, but are
not uploaded through the WLM wizard. I suspect that this user is uploading
them to participate in WLM but is used to uploading pictures in a certain
manner and is unwilling to deviate from this.

Are these photos still eligible, or are they to be ignored for the purpose
of the contest?

Thanks for your help!
Neville