[Wiki Loves Monuments] monuments without official list

Lily lilyofthewest.wikimedia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 15:57:41 UTC 2016

Hi Johnattan,

On Tuesday, August 16, 2016, Johnattan Rupire <jarjacha at riseup.net> wrote:

> What we can do with the monuments that aren't in the authorities list
> for low coverage from government?

> I think here we have many monuments in
> many government list. How you do with these kind of monuments?

Based on the above two statements, I'm hearing from you that 1) the
official list of monuments from the government has a lot of missing
monuments, 2) there are other monument lists gathered by the government. If
the latter is correct, can you provide links to these other monuments lists
by the government? This information can help us help you better.

Leila

> thanks!
>
> --
> Johnattan Rupire