[Wiki Loves Monuments] Moving monuments database to Wikidata

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 12:23:34 UTC 2015

Oh yes, I definitely see advantages. I think the main thing is that if you
have decent lists, you can use properties to assign a status with an
identifier. If you don't then you should go ahead and create the item with
whatever criteria you are using for the handmade lists (former residence of
someone famous, former castle, former city gate, large natural rock
formation used for some obsolete purpose - whatever!). The identifier in
such cases should not be some random number, but the Q number itself.