[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Participants' Survey: What can we learn from it?

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:07:09 UTC 2014

Estermann Beat, 11/03/2014 15:46:
> If there is sufficient interest from the community, I will propose a
> workshop on the WLM participants‘ survey and the insights we can gather
> from it.
>
> I think it is important that as many people involved in the organization
> of WLM 2012 and WLM 2013 as possible take part in the workshop, so we
> can get some collective sense making going.
>
> So please sign up on the proposal page if you are interested:
>
> https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/What_can_we_learn_from_the_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_participants%27_survey%3F

I see it was not accepted. Is there another summary of the survey
results somewhere?

I hear Ter-burg is interested in the survey, as well as in providing
survey respondents who asked for it an occasion to be re-contacted,
namely "GLAMout Global". You should hear from him soon.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GLAM/GLAMout/2014/October>

Nemo