[Wiki Loves Monuments] Vandalism or irrelevant submission in WLM?

Ynhockey ynhockey at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 13:19:05 UTC 2014

That depends on the image.
If it's not valuable at all for any purpose, or violates Commons policy,
you should put it up for deletion.
If it's potentially valuable and doesn't violate any policies, but isn't a
monument, just remove the template.
If it has a monument but isn't valuable for the competition you should just
not promote it in your competition.

—Yan (Ynhockey).