[Wiki Loves Monuments] Warn people without mail address -> bot ?

André Costa andre.costa at wikimedia.se
Fri Sep 5 07:29:37 UTC 2014

To generate the list you can run an api query to get all users who have
uploaded images to "Category:Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2014 in X",
then run a second query for userinfo on these users to see if they have the
"emailable" property.

/André

P.s. the category might be called something slightly different

------
André Costa
GLAM-tekniker
Wikimedia Sverige