[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Participants' Survey: usability issues and general remarks

Estermann Beat beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Wed Jan 15 14:07:13 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Platonides has uploaded the comments on usability issues and the general remarks that were made by the participants:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2013/Participants%27_Survey/Results_2013

I guess it would be worthwhile doing a serious analysis of this feedback. - Does anyone want to give a go? In any case, it probably needs to be done through a collective effort given the number of languages involved.

Some people may have identified themselves in their comments. If you spot anything problematic, please let us know, so we can anonymize those comments.

Kind regards,
Beat

Beat Estermann
Research Associate