[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Participants' Survey: Summary analysis of contact data
beat.estermann at bfh.ch
Wed Jan 15 15:22:33 UTC 2014
You will get the information that is contained in the contact data file, including the answers to question 20 (“If you are OK with us contacting you again in the future then please indicate this below…”).
What I meant to say was that the contact data is being handled separately from the responses to all the other questions:
So, you should be alright.
From: wikilovesmonuments-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org [mailto:wikilovesmonuments-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Bohdan Melnychuk
Sent: Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014 15:21
To: wikilovesmonuments at lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Participants' Survey: Summary analysis of contact data
When contact info is separated how can we done the participants' request "please let me
know if I can help"? --Base
15.01.2014 15:58, Estermann Beat написав(ла):
Please find enclosed some summary analyses of the contact information that was collected as part of the WLM participants‘ survey (N = 1687):
- More than 90% of respondents would like to receive future announcements about WLM and other photo contests
- Ca. 500 respondents (39%) would like to participate in the organization of photo contests!
- Ca. 500 respondents (39%) would like to participate in GLAM cooperation projects
- Ca. 350 respondents (27%) are interested in meeting other Wikipedians/Wikimedians
- Ca. 300 respondents (24%) are interested in learning how to edit Wikipedia or to contribute to Wikimedia Commons
- Ca. 100 respondents (8%) are familiar with Wikipedia/Wikimedia Commons and would like to teach others how to contribute
Most of them left us their contact details (either e-mail address or username). I have forwarded the file with the contact details to Lodewijk. The idea is that the international team splits the file up into one file per country that can be shared with the local WLM organizers or the local chapter.
The numbers are quite certainly not representative for all the contest participants; I would expect the self-selection bias to be rather high for this question (i.e. those interested in getting more closely involved are probably more likely to participate in the survey than the others).
In the attachment you will also find an analysis for each country.
N.B. For reasons of data protection, the contact information is treated separately from the rest of the data.
Berne University of Applied Sciences
CH-3000 Bern 22
beat.estermann at bfh.ch<mailto:beat.estermann at bfh.ch>
Phone +41 31 848 34 30
Phone (direct number) +41 31 848 34 38
Fax +41 31 848 34 31
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
WikiLovesMonuments at lists.wikimedia.org<mailto:WikiLovesMonuments at lists.wikimedia.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the WikiLovesMonuments