[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Maps-l] Monuments on the map

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Thu Sep 12 10:06:26 UTC 2013

Hi Àlex,

Àlex Hinojo <alexhinojo at gmail.com> writes:

> the tool looks great! CPU consuming is ok (desktop, Windows 7
> enterprise). I neither understand the #ofmonuments and I would change
> the show/stop colours to red/green.

I used blue for "Show" but green is better, will be in the next
release, thanks for the suggestion.

> Just a quick question: is it posible somehow to change the basemap?
>  This other tool, for example, shows a multiple layer option for OSM
> http://carare.eculturelab.eu/Carare50m/Map.html

I rely on http://www.mapbox.com/ -- if you see a basemap that better
fits on their website, please let me know.  I'll add the possibility
to change the basemap on the fly in the next release.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien