[Wiki Loves Monuments] [Maps-l] Monuments on the map

Àlex Hinojo alexhinojo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 08:13:51 UTC 2013

Hi all,

the tool looks great! CPU consuming is ok (desktop, Windows 7 enterprise).
I neither understand the #ofmonuments and I would change the show/stop
colours to red/green. Without reading I clicked a couple of times to stop
thinking it was the "go"button

Just a quick question: is it posible somehow to change the basemap?  This
other tool, for example, shows a multiple layer option for OSM
http://carare.eculturelab.eu/Carare50m/Map.html

Great work, Bastien!