[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki Loves Monument 2013 India - Victoria Memorial

Karthik Nadar karthikndr at wikimedia.in
Tue Sep 10 15:11:55 UTC 2013

Hi Sourendra,

Pradeep has answered he question regarding the Victoria Memorial. This is
not the only popular monument which is not in the list. Major of the people
have also been asking about the infamous Mysore Palace. It's the definition
which is restricting us.

It is mandatory to fill in the identifier number. Some people do miss that.
We are all volunteers, and with excitement, we all make sure that major of
the photos has the identifier number and so we go and add the identifier if
we know what is the monument is.

You can upload as much images you want. I agree what Platonides has to say
here but.

Regards,
Karthik Nadar.
Secretary, Wikimedia India Chapter.
http://wiki.wikimedia.in

Participate in world's largest photo contest Wiki Loves Monuments:
www.wikilovesmonuments.in