[Wiki Loves Monuments] Guinness World Record participation certificate

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Sun Sep 8 09:00:24 UTC 2013

Hi all,

while I doubt many organizing teams will be interested in it, for the 2012
record, you could order a 'participation certificate' to certify that you
participated in the 2012 world record of WIki Loves Monuments. This will be
different from an organizer certificate, but some might appreciate it
still. For ordering such certificate, you need to provide a 'participation
code'. I have this code.

If you're interested in ordering this certificate, please contact me
off-list. There are costs involved in ordering such certificate - see the
website of GWR - which are to be covered by yourself. I'm (unless you can
convince me otherwise) only planning to give it out to national organizing
teams and people who made a lot of uploads.

Anyway, I don't expect a lot of interest in this, but we'll see :)