[Wiki Loves Monuments] UploadWizard bug?

Michael Maggs Michael at maggs.name
Fri Sep 6 09:16:55 UTC 2013

The UK campaign is getting quite a few uploads with no id, or with a fake id.  Probably that is because the international upload page

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_upload

goes straight to the local upload wizards without going though the required local upload route (the English Wikipedia for us).

Lodewijk: Could the field please be made mandatory for the UK campaigns, as soon as possible?

Thanks

Michael