[Wiki Loves Monuments] Autofill during upload

Nicolas VIGNERON vigneron.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 06:46:40 UTC 2013

> Hi Maarten,
>
> I am not sure whether this works for Russian uploads but if yes I would
> strongly suggest to disable this feature: The coordinates found in the
> "lists" on the Russian Wikipedia are not the coordinates of the monuments,
> but the coordinates of centers of some towns (sometimes not connected to the
> monument in any way).
>
> Cheers
> Yaroslav

In France, it's always the center of the « monument » (could be a
building or something else, definition of « monument » could be
strange in strange ; in the cases we didn't find the precise location,
there is no coordinates).

+1 : {{object location dec}} would be far better than {{location dec}}.

Cdlt, ~nicolas