[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki loves Earth - request for tools

Андрій Бондаренко bondareandre at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:49:17 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

This spring Wikimedia Ukraine  organize a new competition *Wiki loves
Earth*(see
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/02/13/wikimedia-ukraine-new-photo-contest-wiki-loves-earth/
*)

*We need *a *technical help. We would like to use the same tools we used
during WLM. This include - upload master, the database of objects which
could be daily renewed according to renovations in Ukrainian wikipedia and
statistical tool.

As far as I understand the easiest way to conduct this is to use exactly
the same algorithm that fantastically worked during WLM-2012. The only
difference is using another group of templates for creating WLE-database,
e.g. instead of "WLM-row" it would be "WLE-row".
Is it possible? *
*
--
Regards, Andriy Bondarenko