[Wiki Loves Monuments] Wiki loves Earth - request for tools

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Feb 26 09:09:02 UTC 2013

Hi Andriy,

since the source code is available, I guess you should be able to make it
work. I am not very technically oriented however, but I guess your own
technically gifted volunteers are better versed in that. There's quite an
extensive amount of documentation available. You can find it linked from
here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Documentation#Technical.

Of course this is quite different from Wiki Loves Monuments (I guess you
have your own set of volunteers and communication area), but I do encourage
the creative spirit behind it (even if I would have liked more and earlier
communication about the concept). Good luck with the organization, you seem
to be working a very tight timeline with a lot of work ahead.

Best,
Lodewijk