[Wiki Loves Monuments] Idea for WLM app's afterlife

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:20:46 UTC 2012

Hi Philip,
this wouldn't be very related to your question, but I've been recently
pointed to the idea of user notifications; e.g. when user passes by a
building (for instance a monument) for which we have geocoordinates
but no picture, s/he might receive a notification from the app to take
a photo.

This was originally thought as a feature for the WLM app, but it might
be useful for another purposes, too (for instance, for buildings which
are not monuments, etc.).

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]