[Wiki Loves Monuments] Checklist for the end of submissions? Misc

Vicenç Riullop vriullop at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 17:27:14 UTC 2012

My impression, not based on any analysis, is submissions and users increase gradually during September in the first year of participation as people know the contest and its mechanics. For the second year, some users continue taking photos to upload them on next September increasing the number of submission per user.

Vicenç