[Wiki Loves Monuments] Checklist for the end of submissions? Misc

Bas vb basvb_wikipedia at live.nl
Thu Sep 27 15:17:21 UTC 2012

The number of uploaders was something that I noticed as well. One of the things I noticed is that the large number of pictures (in for example Poland and Spain) are mainly achieved by a few superactive and enthousiastic users. Thats also in the Netherlands one of the reasons that we don't have the number of pictures of last year and 2010. On the other hand this year we've got the same amount, or even more new uploaders. That is probably also the case in the US and India, there's a high number of new users, and thats what you want to reach, so very positive. I think the most important thing to do or try now is to get (some) of this new users from taking pictures to participating in your heritage project, and then spread out into Wikipedia.
Mvg,
Bas