[Wiki Loves Monuments] When to Flickr Import

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Sep 27 15:20:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Related to the other thread about the checklist, I wanted to ask about
the following situation:

We have a rather large amount of photos participating in the contest
that are in Flickr and I was wondering when is it good to import them
into Commons. I was thinking maybe Oct 1st, and filtering by upload
time, so to avoid leaving photos behind. How does that affect the
overall count etc? How are other organizers dealing with the Flickr
import?

Thanks in advance.

David E. Narvaez