[Wiki Loves Monuments] Checklist for the end of submissions? Misc

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:12:54 UTC 2012

2012/9/27 Peter Ekman <pdekman at gmail.com>:
> Does anybody have a checklist for people to do at the end of the
> contest (i.e. Sept 30- Oct 1)?
>
> The only things I can think of are
> 1. Make sure the uploading system (buttons, etc.) no longer work

Actually, I think it's better to let the upload working, just making
sure that the files are not added to the contest category. I think
this has been taken care by Tomasz. This way you won't loose images
from people who are a few minutes late (or that want to upload during
the year, for that matter).

Strainu