[Wiki Loves Monuments] Slovak WLM

elya ew_wp at web.de
Thu Sep 13 20:23:48 UTC 2012

Am 13.09.12 19:14, schrieb Samat:

> Hungary was in a similar situation last year, and we decided that the
> national contest run between 21 September and 21 October, but the
> international contest ended on 30 September and the 10 nominated
> pictures for the international jury was selected from the first two
> weeks period.

Thee latter would be an option, and I would also strongly advise to have
Slovakia in the international timeline (i.e. get the finalists from the
images up to 30/9). Please consider that we have a very tough timeline
with an international jury of external people and a planned calendar
printing which cannot wait.

elke