[Wiki Loves Monuments] Slovak WLM

Roman Paholík wizzardsk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:26:59 UTC 2012

The list is here:

http://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoznam_kult%C3%BArnych_pamiatok_na_Slovensku

Wizzard

Dne Štvrtok 13 September 2012 19:14:48, Samat napsal(a):

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM, Yaroslav M. Blanter <putevod at mccme.ru> wrote:

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 00:51:58 +0100, Nuno Tavares wrote:

I just learned about Israeli exception, so I really don't see the
issue why shouldn't SK do the same... wasn't Russia 2011 raised with
similar delay, last year?

-NT

Last year Russia started on Sep 15 indeed but they were only running for 15
days. Hungary started on Sep 15 and were running for a full month, but they
had this somehow planned before (like Israel this year).

Cheers
Yaroslav

Hungary was in a similar situation last year, and we decided that the national
contest run between 21 September and 21 October, but the international contest
ended on 30 September and the 10 nominated pictures for the international jury
was selected from the first two weeks period.

Could you please point me out where is the Slovak monuments list on Wikipedia?

Samat