[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Android App

Wanjau wanjaustev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:39:07 UTC 2012

I have started adding some coordinates to the list on Wikipedia and I
hope to add more soon.

I read a post somewhere (not sure whether it was on this list) that the
WLM app could be useful to tourists/visitors as well by using the nearby
feature.

IMO,the coordinates shall be very useful in that regard in the long run.

//Stephen