[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Android App

Jon Robson jdlrobson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:55:05 UTC 2012

Completely agree! The app should pick up any added campaigns and monuments
that are added to the system automatically. The only problem comes if you
need translations. These would need a new release of the app. I can imagine
the wiki loves monuments app being a fun app to use outside the competition
period so please do add Slovakia :)