[Wiki Loves Monuments] WLM Android App

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Thu Sep 13 15:18:10 UTC 2012

Hi Alex,

in the case of Kenya (I assume that is why you ask), the bottle neck
currently lies in adding Kenya to the database. We need someone a bit more
technical to do that. Unfortunately this hasn't happened yet. Once that
happened, it'll be a few days before it comes to the app.

However, that will be of little use if there are no coordinates in the
list. If you want monuments to show up properly, you should add
geo-coordinates to the list.

Best,

Lodewijk