[Wiki Loves Monuments] Slovak WLM

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Sep 12 21:03:37 UTC 2012

Hi Matej,

I'm very glad to hear there's so much interest in organizing Wiki Loves
Monuments! While I don't consider it realistic to join in 2012 still, it
should definitely be possible to either organize something specifically in
Slovakia (using a similar competition model under a different name? You can
still use all the software and lessons we learned!) or join again in 2013.

If you organize something specific for Slovakia in two or three months, you
would still have enough time to organize everything locally. Trying to do
that within the WLM framework I expect to be too complicated (while I
should compliment you on your lists!). I would of course be happy to help
you on your way with that. You can find all documentation on
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012/Documentation
which
also includes a lot of helpful lessons.

Best,