[Wiki Loves Monuments] one more blocking

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Sep 12 19:08:24 UTC 2012

Lodewijk wrote: "Like Nemo said in another email, you should probably
contact User:Vituzzu or another steward. "
Federico Leva wrote: " This is not the place where to ask unblock, go to
https://meta.wikimedia.org/**wiki/SRG <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/SRG> to
contact stewards directly, please. "
Tomasz wrote: " In any case, I can create an account for her/him; please
send me the details (desired login and e-mail address) /off-list/ and I
will create the account as soon as possible. "