[Wiki Loves Monuments] one more blocking

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:25:09 UTC 2012

Hi Andrij,
I can sense a bit of misunderstanding here.

Noone is blocking WLM participants; it happens so that the e-mail
address used by the person that contacted you was globally as part of
a wider range block. The block was performed by Vituzzu on September
4, and also extended until 14:46 (UC) on September 19.

This block--as mentioned earlier by Federico--does not prevent account
creations (I double-checked that), but it might be some kind of an
error if the user cannot create an account on Commons.

In any case, I can create an account for her/him; please send me the
details (desired login and e-mail address) /off-list/ and I will
create the account as soon as possible.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]