[Wiki Loves Monuments] one more blocking

Андрій Бондаренко a1 at wikimediaukraine.org.ua
Wed Sep 12 18:58:13 UTC 2012

Hi Lodewijk

I do understand that you are a volunteer the same way as I am. But you have
to understand that if you decide to organize a respectable project - you
are responsible for this project, even if you are working as a volunteer.
Otherwise simply do not be a volunteer :)

But let's stop discussing our persons and let's discuss a problem. What can
we do to escape such awful blockings of users who wants to participate and
who have never been a spamer or vandal?

Андрій Бондаренко