[Wiki Loves Monuments] one more blocking

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Sep 12 18:24:13 UTC 2012

Hi Andrij,

the way you write your emails, while so many people are trying to help you
every time again is not encouraging. You come across as unfriendly,
impatient and even rude. Please remember that all the people who have
helped you a lot in the past weeks and whose help you seek once again are
volunteers. This is a general problem returning in most of your emails.

Like Nemo said in another email, you should probably contact User:Vituzzu
or another steward.

Lodewijk