[Wiki Loves Monuments] first day to total uploads ratio

Bas vb bas_v_b at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 13:55:35 UTC 2012

Hello,
I think the 1:80 ratio should be our high estimate a 1:50 the low estimate. For US I would estimate 30k-50k. I think Germany, France, India and Spain also will go up to around 30k+total number will probably end somewhere between 300 and 500k.
If you want 1 number estimates go with 1:65, I expect the peak at the end to not be 3.5 times higher as last year, also we've started in a weekend.
Mvg,
Bas