[Wiki Loves Monuments] first day to total uploads ratio

Nuno Tavares nuno.tavares at wikimedia.pt
Mon Sep 3 00:02:13 UTC 2012

Peter,

 From here you should be able to get the numbers and do the math to your
likings:
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/tools/stats/wlmchart.php?reload=0&ctwidth=600&ctheight=500&ctcountry=Portugal|Romania|Estonia|Austria|Andorra|France|Poland|Belgium|the_Netherlands|Russia|Luxembourg|Norway|Sweden|Germany|Spain|Switzerland

(URL probably wrapped)

However, let me reinforce Maarten suggestion: just relax and let it flow
for a while..

-NT