[Wiki Loves Monuments] first day to total uploads ratio

Peter Ekman pdekman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 13:16:32 UTC 2012

I'll agree that any estimate at this point is bound to be off - but all
estimates are going to be off.  I'll strongly disagree that we can't come
up with some reasonable estimate that's better than my wazoo estimate.  And
I need some estimate.  What would be perfect for me is a percentage
uploaded each day for the full contest last year.  That way I can track how
well the estimate is working and update it everyday.

Pete