[Wiki Loves Monuments] first day to total uploads ratio

Vicenç Riullop vriullop at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 12:31:24 UTC 2012

Lodewijk reported last year "more than 2000 uploads in day 1". So the ratio would be 1:84!

In a paper made by WM-ES you can see a figure with uploads per day: http://digithum.uoc.edu/ojs/index.php/digithum/article/view/n14-rodriguez-gonzalez-sierra-navarro-saorin/n14-rodriguez-gonzalez-sierra-navarro-saorin-eng

[1] http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikilovesmonuments/2011-September/001258.html

Vicenç