[Wiki Loves Monuments] Statistic question

Cristian Consonni kikkocristian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 10:47:34 UTC 2012

2012/9/1 Nuno Tavares <nuno.tavares at wikimedia.pt>:
> Cheers all,
>
> Now the contest is running, I was paying a quick look at the statisticsct
> (contest statistics) to get it fixed for WLM2012. Last year I was using
> "Cultural heritage monuments in XXXX with known IDs" (for a reason I can't
> recall), but this year results will overlap with 2011, it seems.
>
> Is it safe to use "Images from Wiki Loves Monuments 2012 in XXXXX"? Could
> all WLM-template creators ensure that the WLM ID is passed as sort key to
> this category, please?

The point is IMHO that every country has its own categories and templates,
we should gather all the names somewhere, no?

For example, Italy has [[Wiki Loves Monuments Italia 2012]] we don't
want to use [[Cultural heritage in Italy]] for various reasons that I
have no time to explain here, now.

Cristian