[Wiki Loves Monuments] Calendars 2012

Roel Balingit roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph
Tue Oct 16 08:02:43 UTC 2012

If we like to order additional calendars, how to do we pay?

Roel
WLM Philippines

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Els Arends <els at wikimedia.nl> wrote:

> Thank you, Kelda.
>
> Kind regards,
> Els
>

> 2012/10/15 Kelda Niemeyer <kelda.niemeyer at wikimedia.de>
>
>> Hi Els,
>>
>> yes, we have that in mind. We are still working on the design, and will
>> upload it, as soon as we have it.
>>
>> Best
>>
>> Kelda
>>

>> 2012/10/15 Els Arends <els at wikimedia.nl>
>>
>>> Hi Kelda,
>>>
>>> Last year, in the colofon logos of Wiki Loves
>>> Monuments/Wikipedia/Wikimedia missed. Maybe this year they will appear?
>>>
>>> Kind regards,

>> --
>> Kelda Niemeyer
>> Projektassistentin Politik & Gesellschaft
>>
>> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | NEU: Obentrautstr. 72 | 10963 Berlin
>> Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
>>
>> http://wikimedia.de
>>
>> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.V.
>> Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts Berlin-Charlottenburg unter
>> der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für
>> Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

*ROEL BALINGIT*
*Treasurer*
*WIKIMEDIA PHILIPPINES*
*G/F Gervacia Center, 152 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, 1229 Makati City
*
*T: +63-2-8123277  | F: +63-2-8127177 | M: +63-917-8807635 *
*W: **www.wikimedia.org.ph | E: roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph*