[Wiki Loves Monuments] Survey translation request

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:13:02 UTC 2012

Hi there,
it is with a great pleasure that I inform you that we have -- thanks
to Raymond -- finally managed to get the Wiki Loves Monuments survey
pushed onto the Translatewiki for you to be able to translate in an
easy way. Please have a look at
<https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&taction=translate&group=tsint-wlmsurvey&limit=100&task=untranslated>
and pick up the language you would like to translate the survey
messages into.

For now, we would like to focus on the 27 main languages used in
countries participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012. We still lack
translations of the messages into the following languages:

* Afrikaans;
* Belarusian -- both in the normative and in the Taraškievica
ortographies, though having at least one would be fine with me;
* Catalan;
* Czech;
* Danish;
* Estonian;
* French;
* Hebrew;
* Hindi;
* Italian;
* Malayalam;
* Dutch;
* Norwegian (Bokmål or Nynorsk) -- same as with Belarusian;
* Polish;
* Romanian;
* Russian;
* Slovak;
* Serbian (Latin script);
* Swedish;
* Swahili;
* Tamil;
* Telugu;
* Tagalog;
* Ukrainian.

There is no defined schedule for translating the survey messages, but
I would appreciate having them ready as soon as possible in order to
use the slowly fading attention of our users, as the later we publish
the survey, the less answers we are likely to get (I presume).

We are going to invite the users to take part in the survey and send
them a thank-you note as soon as the survey is ready with an automated
"notification system" (in other words, a bot with the flood flag).

In any case, thanks in advance for your time and your contributions,
and as always, please feel free to ask any questions that you might
find helpful in translating the survey.

--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]