[Wiki Loves Monuments] Survey translation request

Roel Balingit roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph
Tue Oct 16 04:43:25 UTC 2012

I'm done with the Tagalog (tl) translation.

Roel
WLM-Ph

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:13 AM, Tomasz W. Kozłowski
<odder.wiki at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi there,
> it is with a great pleasure that I inform you that we have -- thanks
> to Raymond -- finally managed to get the Wiki Loves Monuments survey
> pushed onto the Translatewiki for you to be able to translate in an
> easy way. Please have a look at
> <
> https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special%3ATranslate&taction=translate&group=tsint-wlmsurvey&limit=100&task=untranslated
> >
> and pick up the language you would like to translate the survey
> messages into.
>
> For now, we would like to focus on the 27 main languages used in
> countries participating in Wiki Loves Monuments 2012. We still lack
> translations of the messages into the following languages:
>
> * Afrikaans;
> * Belarusian -- both in the normative and in the Taraškievica
> ortographies, though having at least one would be fine with me;
> * Catalan;
> * Czech;
> * Danish;
> * Estonian;
> * French;
> * Hebrew;
> * Hindi;
> * Italian;
> * Malayalam;
> * Dutch;
> * Norwegian (Bokmål or Nynorsk) -- same as with Belarusian;
> * Polish;
> * Romanian;
> * Russian;
> * Slovak;
> * Serbian (Latin script);
> * Swedish;
> * Swahili;
> * Tamil;
> * Telugu;
> * Tagalog;
> * Ukrainian.
>
> There is no defined schedule for translating the survey messages, but
> I would appreciate having them ready as soon as possible in order to
> use the slowly fading attention of our users, as the later we publish
> the survey, the less answers we are likely to get (I presume).
>
> We are going to invite the users to take part in the survey and send
> them a thank-you note as soon as the survey is ready with an automated
> "notification system" (in other words, a bot with the flood flag).
>
> In any case, thanks in advance for your time and your contributions,
> and as always, please feel free to ask any questions that you might
> find helpful in translating the survey.
>
> --
> Tomasz W. Kozłowski
> a.k.a. [[user:odder]]

*ROEL BALINGIT*
*Treasurer*
*WIKIMEDIA PHILIPPINES*
*G/F Gervacia Center, 152 Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, 1229 Makati City
*
*T: +63-2-8123277  | F: +63-2-8127177 | M: +63-917-8807635 *
*W: **www.wikimedia.org.ph | E: roel.balingit at wikimedia.org.ph*