[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Oct 9 13:55:13 UTC 2012

Just as a short remark: Most question suggestions are quite good... but we
should really really limit the survey to about 15 questions like last year.
Having a short survey proved to be very helpful in the number of responses
(got good feedback on that). I'm already having fights with Tomasz about
the 4 extra questions added so far - so please realize that if you want to
add a question, another question will likely have to disappear. Many good
questions were quite detailed, and with every question we should consider
what we want to learn from that answer.

Lodewijk