[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Tue Oct 9 13:40:12 UTC 2012

Wow, great form! I assume multilingual is possible? I'd be happy to help
make that happen if you let me know how.

For the output at multiple choise, please make sure that all translations
get the English choices as output. Otherwise interpretation is like hell.

Could you make the comment fields less wide and a bit longer?

Can you number the questions?

The second answer in "When were (most of) your submissions for 2012 taken?"
should say January - August.
The third option should say 2000 - 2011. I realize there's a bit of
weirdness with WLM2011, but I don't think we should lead them too much to
that. Lets keep it as similar to last years survey as possible here and
offer similar options.

At Motivation, 'Wikipedia' should be capitalized.

Could we add a statement at the top that there are no obligatory questions?

Thanks!

Lodewijk