[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Tomasz W. Kozłowski odder.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:53:54 UTC 2012

Hi Platonides,
thanks for your work on this, it looks great.

Just a couple of small details: I thought about having our suggestions
("Select all that apply, "You can leave that field empty", etc.) moved
below the questions, and marked with a grey font (I see you use CSS
for that, so it should be easy enough.)

I would also remove the <h2 /> for the Introduction part, and would
appreciate it greatly if you could replace the Toolserver logo with
our own (WLM). I would also suggest setting Vector as the default skin
for the survey.

And a few more questions: will the survey automatically recognise the
language of the user, or will we need to have a languages box at the
top of the page? How about getting acccess to the source of the
survey, and its results, where would those be stored?

Thanks for your work on this, it's awesome!
--
Tomasz W. Kozłowski
a.k.a. [[user:odder]]