[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Platonides platonides at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:43:41 UTC 2012

On 09/10/12 10:53, Tomasz W. Kozłowski wrote:
> Hi Platonides,
> thanks for your work on this, it looks great.
>
> Just a couple of small details: I thought about having our suggestions
> ("Select all that apply, "You can leave that field empty", etc.) moved
> below the questions, and marked with a grey font (I see you use CSS
> for that, so it should be easy enough.)

Done. I also moved them to the right of the screen.
See how it looks like.

> I would also remove the <h2 /> for the Introduction part,

Gone.

> and would
> appreciate it greatly if you could replace the Toolserver logo with
> our own (WLM).
Changed.

> I would also suggest setting Vector as the default skin
> for the survey.

Ok, changed.

> And a few more questions: will the survey automatically recognise the
> language of the user, or will we need to have a languages box at the
> top of the page?

Yes. It will pick the language prefered by your browser amongst the
available translations.
Besides, you have the full translation list at the sidebar.

> How about getting acccess to the source of the
> survey, and its results, where would those be stored?

That part is not implemented. I see a couple of options: a mysql table
or saving to a file.

> Thanks for your work on this, it's awesome!

Thanks :)