[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Jane Darnell jane023 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:16:51 UTC 2012

Hi, I noticed the intro text no longer reflects the questions, so I think
this text might be a better reflection of the questions as they are now,
than the intro text in the survey today:

==Start of suggested intro text==
The goal of this survey is to gather statistics about you, our valued
contributors to Wiki Loves Monuments 2012. We would like to know more about
you and your motivations for doing so, and your suggestions (if you have
any) for the organisation of the Wiki Loves Monuments competition next
year. Our goal is to use this information to improve your experience in
2013, and to make the next edition of the contest friendlier, easier, and
more fun to participate in!

It takes about 5 minutes to fill out this survey, and we thank you in
advance for taking the time to do so. Please note that none of the
questions are obligatory, and you may refrain from answering them if you
feel they are too personal. We will use your answers in this survey to
create anonymized statistics, and will not be using, sharing or making
public any personally identifiable data under any circumstances.
==End of suggested intro text==
Jane