[Wiki Loves Monuments] Feedback for survey questions

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:15:39 UTC 2012

Posted in Etherpad but will like to repeat here too:

#Under the competition, how one got to find info about WLM, can we please
add Google+? Google+ might not be known in the minds of many as compared to
facebook and twitter, however, G+'s got over 350M users. For Ghana, G+
played a nice role for us :-)

 Through social media (Facebook, Twitter, *Google+* etc.)

Even though there's an  Other:  box there for unlisted options, I'm sure if
anyone will write a platform in there, it will be Google+

rexford

--
+Nyarko Rexford <https://plus.google.com/u/0/107174506890941499078>